TEXT TO GIVE*: Text GracePointNWA to 77977
Giving to God is worship, no matter when or how you give.
Grace Point Church offers online giving to aid you in your commitment to faithful financial participation in our church’s ongoing mission. Whether giving online or in our services, please SPECIFY how you want your gifts distributed:
- MINSTRY BUDGET gifts go to our local and family ministries.
- GLOBAL MISSIONS gifts go to GPC’s global development projects.
- ENVISION-BUILDING gifts go to ministry campus development
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT ONLINE GIVING:
WE HAVE CHANGED our Online Giving provider to PUSHPAY, an easier, more secure, and more dependable solution for your one-time or automated giving! To use our new system, click GIVE NOW above.
If you are already signed up for automated giving through our old system, PLEASE CANCEL IT through CONNECTION POINT. Once you log in, go to “YOUR GIVING” to cancel your old giving account. All of your previous records will be maintained and integrated when you move to PushPay.
Once you have canceled your old automated giving, click GIVE NOW above to start using PushPay, or text GracePointNWA to 77977.
Why should I consider giving online?
- You are taking a step of faith – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith!
- You will simplify your life – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or need to send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- You will be helping the church – Every person who gives through automatic giving makes our record keeping much easier.
- You can focus on other aspects of worship instead of having to get out a pen and write out an envelope and check. Since worship is a 24/7 lifestyle, you can give in an attitude of worship any time you like, anywhere you like, but the choice is yours. Note: all contributions are 100% tax-deductible.
At Grace Point, we are serious about properly managing our financial resources.
Grace Point is pleased to be an accredited member of the Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability. ECFA is an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public’s trust through adherence to Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship™, which focus on board governance, financial transparency, integrity in fundraising, and proper use of charity resources.
Our goal is to ensure that adequate internal controls are in place to safeguard the church’s financial resources, protect the reputation of Grace Point Church, be transparent in the financial data presented and uphold the 503(c)(3) status of our organization.
We also maintain strict confidentiality about our donors and do not sell or make available this information without prior permission of the donors, except where disclosure is required by law. Our Trustees and Deacons review and analyze monthly financial statements to direct the mission of our church.
Click to visit GRACE POINT’S EFCA PROFILE PAGE
*Terms and Conditions for TEXT TO GIVE: