WE ARE HAPPY that you wish to become an active part of Grace Point Church. Grace Point Covenant Members are individuals who have had a salvation experience with Jesus Christ and have committed their lives to following Him. Covenant members are truly our “ministers,” involved fully in the ministries and missions of our church, because we believe “every member is a minister and every ministry is meaningful.” Membership prospects are ready to dive in and get involved as they make themselves available to serve.
We join you in praying for God’s direction concerning GPC membership. We encourage you to attend our worship gatherings and even get involved in a Communitas Small Group as you explore Grace Point. Here are some other steps that may help you in your process:
1. Explore our Web site – it will answer a lot of questions.
2. Visit with any of our leadership team members: call, e-mail, or make an appointment for a visit. We would love to get to know you.
3. When you come to the decision that you want to join us, you may do so in one of the following ways:
4. If you decide to join, or if you just want to find out more about what we believe and who we are, we ask that you attend our North Point New Members’ Weekend (click the button below), a two-session gathering held three times a year.
7. Once you have decided to follow through with membership, we ask that you sign our Grace Point Church Membership Covenant to indicate your commitment to Jesus Christ and active participation in Grace Point Church. If you have more questions, let us know!