10. Be prompt to all meetings and to complete all assignments related to this trip.
11. Expeditiously follow up on all requirements for passports, visas, financial obligations, vaccinations, etc. pertaining to this trip.
12. Abstain from making derogatory comments or arguments regarding people, politics, sports, religion, race, or traditions. Refrain from boisterous talk and respect the pride and feelings of the indigenous people.
13. Be responsible for the cost of my trip.
14. Maintain my commitment to give generously towards the ministry budget at Grace Point Church.
15. I will speak to the Team Leader if I cannot refrain from using tobacco or alcoholic beverages while on the trip.
16. Abstain from all illegal drugs or prohibited activity while on this trip.
17. Refrain from giving gifts, such as money, clothes, jewelry, phones, video equipment, etc. to anyone in country. If I feel compelled to give a gift to someone I have met, I will consult with the team leader before I promise or give the gift, and I promise to let him or her make the final decision on this matter. I will not make promises to nationals to assist them in coming to the United States. (This covenant does not apply to the small, token fellowship gifts we will take for our host families.)
18. Understand that every member of this group is expected to share freely from their particular blessings and talents, whether that is skill such as music, art, carpentry, or basic hard work. I agree to participate in these ways as fully as possible.