If you are human, leave this field blank.
Your name: *
Your Email Address * "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." – John 10:27 1. Becoming...
• What area of my life needs most to be transformed by God? (Romans 12:1-2)
• What must change for Christ to be clearly seen in me? (Ezekiel 36:26) • Where am I experiencing “spiritual traction” toward becoming like Jesus? • Where am I stuck or in a rut spiritually (e.g. prayer, Bible study, generosity, multiplying)?
(Write your action step here) 2. ...a fully obedient...
• Is there an area of my life in which I am living in open, blatant, unrepentant sin toward God?
(Psalm 51:10; 1 John 1:9) • With whom am I living well in biblical community and doing “one another” relationships? (James 5:16; Hebrews 10:24-25) • How consistent am I in giving to my church through budgeted generosity? (2 Corinthians 9:7) • What is the last thing God directed me to do through obedient faith that I have not yet done? (Hebrews 11:6)
(Write your action step here) 3. ...multiplier...
• Am I “living well” with others? (Do I have fractured relationships in which I should pursue
healing?) (Romans 14:19) • How will I disciple the next generation (family, via GPC ministries, etc.)? (2 Timothy 2:2) • Among people where I live, work, learn, and play, who am I praying will become a disciple of Jesus? (Acts 1:8) • How will I participate in disciple-making among the nations? (Matthew 28:19-20)
(Write your action step here) 4. ...following Jesus.
• What would those closest to me say is compromising my ability and my availability to follow Jesus?
• When, where, and how will I read God’s Word (the Bible) to hear his voice? (John 10:27) • What will prayer look like in my daily life? Where, when, and how is God leading me to pray? (Luke 11:1) • What will I do to establish and foster a lifestyle of worshipping Jesus? (Psalm 32:1) • What is my highest priority today? What needs to shift so that I may follow Jesus more fully? (Matthew 4:18-22)
(Write your action step here) Submit