Grace Point Covenant Members are individuals who have had a salvation experience with Jesus Christ, have committed their lives to following Him, and who wish to identify with Grace Point’s beliefs and covenant through membership. Covenant members are truly our “ministers,” involved fully in the ministries and missions of our church, because we believe “every member is a minister and every ministry is meaningful.” Membership prospects are ready to become fully involved as they make themselves available to serve.
We join you in praying for God’s direction concerning GPC membership. We encourage you to attend our worship gatherings and even join a Communitas Small Group as you explore Grace Point. Here are some other steps that may help you in your process:
1. Explore our Web site – it will answer a lot of questions.
2. Visit with any of our leadership team members: call, e-mail, or make an appointment for a visit. We would love to get to know you.
3. When you come to the decision that you want to join us, you may do so in one of the following ways:
- Acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior, followed by believer’s baptism (watch event list for baptism dates).
- Transfer of church letter from another church (this assumes you were saved and Scripturally baptized by immersion in that church).
- Statement of faith, affirming that you have been saved and undergone believer’s baptism in another church (if a church letter and/or the church no longer exists or cannot be contacted).
4. If you decide to join, or if you just want to find out more about what we believe and who we are, we ask that you attend our Next Steps New Members’ Weekend (click the button below), a two-session gathering held three times a year.
7. Once you have decided to follow through with membership, we ask that you sign our Grace Point Church Membership Covenant to indicate your commitment to Jesus Christ and active participation in Grace Point Church. If you have more questions, let us know!